Nausea post periods, itchy breasts, blue veins in nipples, abdominal pain. Pregnant?

the week before my last period i had almost every sign of being pregnant but i ended up starting. a week after that period i started to get nausous and its been this way for four weeks. this week is the week for me to start and i have not had any period symptoms yet like normal. i did take a pregnancy test but it was negitive. my breast are VERY itchy and i have bright blue veins in my breast and nipples. so is there any way to tell if i m pregnant and if my there could be other signs i could look for to tell me. i also have a mild pain in my lower right abdomen that i never had before.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012