Nausea post eating, constipation, diarrhea, chest tightness, dizziness, gastric troubles. Treatment?

Hi. I am 20, female with the height of 1.66m and weighing at 66kg. For the past two weeks, I had a low intake of food because everytime after I ate, I feel nausea . Recently, the nausea got worst. At times, I had constipation and at times, I had diarrhea . Also, at certain irregular times of the day, in the middle of my chest , I will feel sudden tightness for seconds. Also, abdominal tightness. Lastly, I am always feeling giddy nowadays. I do have gastric pain at times too. What s wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer