Nausea, pelvic pain, prescribed Vicodin, had Mirena removed, vomiting. What should I do next?

I have been extremely sick for 2 almost 3 months now. I had nausea for 3 weeks daily with minor pelvic pain . After 3 weeks I could not keep anything down and started having pelvic pain so I went to my pcp where she ordered blood work, urine tests, & an utrasound. All tests came back normal. When doing the ultrasound and checking my left ovary that felt like where all my pain was coming from it was bigger than my right but my doctor said that it was normal. I was told to wait and see. I went back into my pcp 7 days later my pain was beginning to be unbareable. I was told to wait and see. I went to the emergency room one night after spending 4 days in bed crying in pain and had a contrast ct that again was normal. The Vicodin prescribed did not even come close to helping with my pain. I then thought maybe my mirena iud was the cause (it had been in almost 5 years exactly) and so I went to planned parenthood and had it removed. I waited and 10 days later I felt much worse than before though my dizziness had stopped my pelvic area hurt all over and not just the left side and more areas around my lower stomach. My lower and middle back started hurting. I called my pcp and demanded a referral to an Obgyn . My Obgyn informed me that my insurance will not cover explorative surgery and prescribed me metronidazole and doxycycline hyclate. I am on day 5 and I have been vomiting constantly for months and I still feel worse each day. It s been 29 days since my mirena removal and I have not bled the tiniest bit. The er doctor said it could be endometriosis and after asking my mom I was informed that she and my grandmother both had hysterectomies for endometriosis. I am a divorced single mother with two young children that I am having difficulty taking care of at the moment and I have missed work for over a month now. I need to get better and I don t know what to do now. My Obgyn suggested I go back to my pcp. Is there a good chance that it is endometriosis, i will happily pay out of pocket and go into debt if this could make me okay again... If not what could it be or what should I do next?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012