Nausea, panic attacks. In menopause. Lab report normal. Normal condition?

I am in menopAuse and having nausea and re-occurring panic attacks. I had them from 1996-1999 but was taking 40 mg of Celexa and .25 mg of Xanax as needed. The panic disorder went away after a few years and I was able to stop all meds. Now in October of this year my panic attacks are returning with severe nausea. I ve even gone to the ER thinking I was really ill due to the extreme nausea. But labs are normal. My doc has put me back on the meds for my symptoms. Is this normal for menopause? I have a wonderful life and job but this nausea is extremely bad and I m worried it s going to effect these things. I also take maximum estroven which seems to help with the night sweats. Is all of this normal? I will be 51 in a few weeks. Haven t had a period in several months now. Also feeling muscle weakness . I live in a small town a only family prac available. Thank you for your help. Terri
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012