Nausea, pain in the body, weight loss. Diagnosed with IBS. Are these related?

I been really nauseas the past 4 days, I have no desire to eat anything I lost 6 pounds without trying. I feel at times im going into a panic attack. I fell dull Pains all over they move around, never stay in 1 spot to long. I try to vomitt but I cant, had diharea the other night and after that Its the best I felt in awhile thought it was over then the next day it was back pretty strong. I been diagnois with IBS about 8 years ago was wondering if this might be from that?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013