Nausea, pain in right breast. On implant birth control. Pregnancy a possibility?

hi , i ve been on implant(Zarin) for about a year and a half now. i don t have regular periods but my doctor says it because of the implant. for the past few days i having been feeling like throwing up and i had the feeling i felt whilei was pregnant. this morning i noticed that my right breast hurts. is it possible that am pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Dec 2012

Thank you for posting
All methods of birth control are not 100% effective including implants such as zarin. So pregnancy even though a less possible could occur. According to the manufacturers zarin is among the most effective birth control methods and so pregnancy becomes very rare but possible.
Since it is possible, I will suggest you give it again a few days to observe the symptoms and the changes in you, then you can do a pregnancy test. The symptoms you have presented are among the negative side effects of subcutaneous contraceptive.
You will need to discuss with your doctor about the continuous use of zarin if pregnancy comes negative.

Hope this helps