Nausea on eating, tiredness, feeling faint, not sexually active. History of anemia, asthma. Cure?

hello over the past week what I ve been eating makes me nauseous. I haven t been eating like I regularly do and I m bloated or constipated most of the time. Also, I feel very tired and like I m about to faint. I got my period 2 weeks ago and I m not engaging in any type of sexual act. What is wrong with me? please note, I m anemic and have asthma, but I can t really get my symptoms to resemble any of my conditions
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013