Nausea on eating, short episodes of heartburn, sore breasts. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes?

Hi doctor, I have been having alot of problems eating lately, everytime i eat i feel like vomiting .. i don t but i feel like i need too. I ve also been getting late night Heart Burn and its very bad, it feels like its radiating all through my body, it goes away and comes back abour 20 seconds later. My breasts feel only sore when i press on them or if i don t wear a bra..but other then that they don t hurt. I have had 3 doctors urine pregnancy tests and all came back negative... Don t know what could be wrong? any opinions...please
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012