Nausea, no periods, stomach ache, heart burn, frequent urination, cravings for sweets, pregnant ?

Hello! I m 18 and I m wondering if I could be pregnant . I ve been feeling a little queasy after I eat something and right now I have a weird feeling in my throat like I would throw up but I don t need to. It a the 22 of April and I haven t had a period this month yet. On Wednesday I had a stomach ache and really bad heart burn that almost made me throw up so I ran to the bathroom but nothing happened. I have been having some stomach pains that send me to uSe the bathroom all the time lately and thats unusual for me...I ve been feeling full in my stomach and I feel like I m peeing a lot more especially at night. I ve been craving sweet foods a lot! And had some cramping feelings but no bleeding ...could I be pregnant??
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012