Nausea, nipple discharge, cramps, headaches, frequent urination , abdomen pain after intercourse, light bleeding

hi,i had my period on feb 16th had intercourse on feb 20th. i had intercourse on march 12 i got a light bright pinkish bleeding on the 14. i was supposed to get my period 3 days later. After i had intercourse i was in so much pain in my lower abdominal area. I been feeling really tired, nausea , nipple discharge , cramps, headaches, frequent urination , cold like symptons, pain in my pelvic lower abdominal... my period was never this light and short....
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012