Nausea, mood swings, headaches and pain in the lower stomach before periods. What does it indicate?

Hi, I am 30 years old married female. I have regular periods and my weight is normal.But I suffer from headaches and breast heaviness before periods with sensation of vomiting and body heaviness with mood swings.There is also slight pain in the lower right area near the stomach .Once the period is over the weight heaviness and other symptoms decrease to a larger extent.This leaves my utterly exhausted and dont feel like doing anything during this time. These symptoms occur just 8 before periods.What shall i do about them. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013