Nausea, migraine, tenderness near belly button. Done polyp removal. Should I see a doctor?

I have been nauseous off and on for the last few months. I ve had bad migraines but the nausea does occur at times without the headache. I ve noticed again (i first noticed it after my second baby in 2011 but it isnt all that bothersome) that there is a spot to the left of my belly button that, if I lean across a counter or something, is very tender. I can t recreate the motion or find a tender spot with my hands, but there is definitely something tender very deep in my abdomen. My father was diagnosed with colon cancer at age 34. I recently had a colonoscopy . They removed one tiny benign polyp . His tumor was wrapped around the outside of his colon, but they would be able to see something like that on a colonoscopy, right? Do you think this tenderness is something that needs to be addressed? Other than the migraines and nausea, I am a healthy 34 year old female. I had my gallbladder removed in 2005. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013