Nausea, malaise, weak limbs, vomiting, racing pulse after taking methcathinone. Any help?

I m a doctor myself, just finished my studies last year. Had a bad experience tonight. Out of curiosity I tried methcathinone with a fellow intern to figure out what all the fuss is about. I developed severe nausea and malaise . My limbs are very weak, and I am vomiting, my pulse is racing. This is horrible, how can someone get addicted to this. My reason for writing is my concern of ingesting a toxic substance. I took prochlorperazine , alpha- methyldopa and temazepam . I don t want to go to ER, as the council will find out. The palpitations lessened and I am not vomiting anymore, still nausea. Any help will be appreciated please?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012