Nausea, lower back pain, headache, brown discharge, bleeding, breast pain. Help

For Like The Past 4 Weeks I ve Been Having Like Waves Of Nausea (no vomiting ) , I ve Been Having Lower Back Pains They Come And Go . I ve Been Having These Head Aches , Likee In The Middle Of The Second Week I Had A Brown Discharge Then Like Light Bleeding Then A White Discharge , Then Light Bleeding . Like My Breast Hurt On And Off . I Thought I Was Coming On My Period Cause Its Around The Time For My Period . I Had Cramping Two Days Before The Day Of My Period . The Day Of My Period There Was No Bleeding , No Discharge No Nothing . Period Was Due Dec. 13 Its The 15th Still No Period , A Few Cramps But No Period . HELP ??
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Thank you for posting your question here, I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

A brown discharge usually happens because there is left over blood from your last period and since your not bleeding this time round as well but having the other signs of your period, it is possible that there is a blockage of some kind. As such go to a doctor and have an ultrasound done to check if there is a blockage or not.
If there is, it will have to be unblocked and then you can have your periods normally.

I hope this answered your question.