Nausea, loose stools, cramps, delayed periods. Had taken plan B, was on birth control. Cause of delay?

Hello, was wondering what your thoughts are on my situation. Ive been having done nausea accompanied by loose stools and what feels like menstrual cramps all in the last week. I am 8 days late for my period which is uncommon but I did take plan b oct 30 after an episode on oct 28. I was also on birth control but was taking amoxicillin . Do you think I have a good chance of being pregnant or could plan b really delay my cycle but cause these symptoms?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  137 Awaiting Answer