Nausea, light headedness, shortness of breath, numbness in hands and feet, bitter taste in mouth, all tests normal. What is the cause?

Hi, I am having nausea , light headed , gasping for air to breath sometimes, need to take deep breath,sometimes feel numbness in my hand and feet . Slight bitter taste at my mouth. Did a body check up and nothing came out positive. Blood pressure normal, sugar level normal. cholesterol within range. I don t have any pain in my chest or lower abdomen. What is my problem?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012