Nausea, light headed, dizzy, diarrhea, bad breath. Reason for symptoms?

Hi, I m a 17 female and for the last few weeks I ve been experiencing nausea and lightheadedness . Two weeks ago, I found somewhat light blood in the water and in my stool but thought maybe it was due to my period. But then the next time I had a bowel, which was a week later, the was blood there again. There was more this time and it concerned me. Since last week, I ve been feeling very dizzy and have really bad balance. I ve also lost a lot of color and am very, very pale when I m usually pretty blushed. I have an appetite , but when I take one bite, I feel it go down and I m immediately greeted with nausea. And even when I haven t eaten, I feel like throwing up. But I can t. Nothing comes and it s usually just a burp that feels like something will come up. My upper abdomen is really tender when touched and it feels like a tight pressure, if that makes sense. Somewhat more in the right side. My stomach also burns sometimes as well. Two days ago I felt like I had to go diarrhea and it burned as it came out and was just mush. When I wiped there were tiny black things on the toilet paper (not sure how to describe them, it freaked me out). I ve also unintentionally lost 12 or so pounds in the last two weeks, and now I m down to 98 lbs. There s a bad taste in my mouth, and I assume it s causing bad breath, and no matter how many times I brush my teeth it just comes back. I have a slight cough and it hurts my entire abdomen when I do cough. It feels tight, like someone is punching me in the upper abdomen. Occasionally I ll get a sharp pain in random places. I ve been to the ER twice in the last week for an IV, my blood work always comes back normal, and they just send me home. I feel like my nausea has gotten worse and worse, and I just don t know what to do anymore. It s like we go to the doctor and get the same tests done and get the same results. When I went to my primary doctor last week, I had a rectal exam done and they had found blood in my upper GI tract. But when I had a rectal in the ER last night, they found nothing. We ve been referred to have an appointment with a gastro specialist, and they have recommended an endoscopy, but I would just like to have another opinion now since every time I ve attempted to go to school for the last two weeks, I want to pass out or want to take a trip to the bathroom. My mother, grandmother, and great grandmother have all had their gallbladder removed. My mother also has ulcers, if that information helps at all. Sorry it s so much information, but I just thought I d include everything that s concerning me.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012