Nausea, increased appetite before periods onset, severe headache, delayed periods. Taken Nurofen. What could be the reason?

hi, This is the first time I have felt like this ever since I have gotten my period, I just had a baby alast year in October and got my period after 2 months but never felt like this until now. Before I got my period I felt really nauseous and I just felt like eating a alot, I wasnt able to stand some smell as it felt very strong for me and I was put of oily food doesnt matter if it was just dry cracker or chips. I was about 5 days late in my period and since I have got my period I have this massive headache which I cant get rid of unless I take nurofen and the nausea which hasnt subsided. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer