Nausea in the morning, heightened sense of smell, delayed periods. On mirena birth control. Pregnant?

i have been on the mirena for 4 months and everything has been going great, now the last week i have had nausea every morning, heightened sense of smell. mild abdominal cramping and excessive eating. I am two weeks late for my period but with the mirena that could be normal. I took a pregnancy test but it came back negative, but i would be about 4 weeks along if i was pregnant, should i have concern that i am?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012