Nausea in the morning, diarrhea, chills, sweating. Had gall bladder removed

have been sick for over 2 years and no one can figure out why. My episodes come and go all the time. I get very nauseated in mornings and usually vomit but i only vomit yellow bile . I have had my gallbladder removed and still vomiting bile. I have diarrhea about 8 times a day and its just bile also. When an episode comes on i began to sweat so bad then i get awful chills. I usually require going to the ER and need an IV with zophran phenergan and protonics. I have had all kinds of test, scans, ive changed my diet 100 times nothing helps. It just comes out of nowhere and its frustrating
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  87 Awaiting Answer