Nausea, heartburn, dull ache in back and pink discharge. Reason?

Nausea for two weeks now, heartburn for two weeks, dull achy back, bloating , and spotting pink discharge to bright red blood for about a week now. I have had bacterial vaginosis quite a lot in the past 5 years and the treatments never seem to work. I am married and stopped taking birth control 2 months ago, but I don t think that I am pregnant. I haven t taken a test yet, because my period only ended 2 weeks ago. I just need advice on what it could be or what I should do.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012