Nausea, heart burn, tiredness, late periods. Pregnant?

So I have a few questions , my doctor thinks I may be expecting but it was too early to tell and he is gone on vacation for 10 days!
I have been very nauseous , heart burn , very tired and so on ,I also have this pain inbetween my shoulder blades, I was wondering if that could be from heart burn ??? Or if this is a sign of pregnancy , I am a week late for my period now would it still be too early to tell from a test like first response? I used to miss periods all the time , but ive been off the pill now for about 8 months and they have been regular, I have not been stressed out or anything, so I dony know what else this could be besides expecting.

thank you
Jennifer
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Mar 2014
You are probably under subconscious stress regarding pregnancy. Your symptoms do suggest that a possibility of pregnancy is there.
The pain between the shoulder blades is may be due to heart burn if it is severe and if acid is coming into the lower part of your food pipe. For this try to avoid fatty and spicy food, try to sit upright, take small frequent meals and plenty of water and cold milk. if it is severe. This may happen during pregnancy too.

Regarding the pregnancy, get a urine pregnancy test done as it usually comes positive a week after the missed period in women with regular cycles.
So go ahead and best of luck!