Nausea, headaches, weight loss, increased pulse, fever, vomiting, pain in forearm. Treatment?

Hello. I have been sick for a while now about 4 to 5 weeks. My symptoms include nausea and headaches that last all day. I lost about 15 pounds due to lack of appetite . I can also feel my heart beating very hard. I had a slight fever and threw up only a few times but that only lasted the first 2 weeks. The newest thing is my right forearm and hand was throbbing last night. The throbbing subsided but now my forearm hurts as if is injured or strained. If you have any ideas please let me know.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012