Nausea, headaches, loss of appetite. Brownish discharge. Spider bite or pregnancy?

Hello, I have been very nauseated the past 4 days. I have only gotten sick a couple times. I have had headaches and when I stand up my heart will race and i get kind of shakey. My stomach always hurts and seems to more after I eat something. My appetite is gone. I noticed that i started having a brownish discharge on tuesday. I also think I got bite by a spider on the back of my left leg right under my butt. I have been putting hydrocortisone cream on it which has been helping but I wasn t sure if that could be a factor of me feeling sick or of there is a chance of pregnancy.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013