Nausea, headaches, heartburn, excessive hunger and urination after unprotected sex. Home pregnancy tests negative. Advice?

ive been nauses for the last 2 weeks and its approximitly then when I started the pill . In the past cpl weeks my bf had fooled around without a condom and then used one when finishing, yet my nausea has turned into vomiting usually early morning or mid day not so much at night. and food hasnt been my friend and havent been able to eat much, but when i do get hungry i eat like theres no 2moro and cant get enough and crave everything. ive also noticed im getting more headaches (but not my normal migranes) and peeing more and bloated with more heartburn . Ive takin 2 tests that came back negitive and havent been able to get an apt at my drs till hopefully this week. just wondering what it might be, i feel like i did when i was pregnant with my other 3 kids.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012