Nausea, headache, spotting and disorientation. Pregnant?

Hello, I had my period about a week ago. Last night I experienced nausea, a head ache, and disorientation while I was at work. Then today I had some light cramps and when I went to the bathroom realized I was spotting very lightly. My husband and I had an "accident" the day after I was off of my period, but we are not trying to conceive. Should I get a test?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
May 2013
The possibility of pregnancy is less in your case.
Because usually in case of regular periods ovum will not release on around 6th or 7th day.
The symptoms you had could be due to ovulation.
Which is also called mittelschmerz syndrome.
If the symptoms persist better to consult gynecologist once.
For more details you can ask me through: