Nausea, headache, joint pain, inflamed thumb. What should I do?

I have had an open wound on my thumb for 3 months which failed to heal properly and turned into a granuloma which I had cauterised for the second time 3 days ago. I had it checked yesterday morning and iodine plus a plaster applied. Yesterday I felt generally unwell, a little nauseous, terirble headache, aching joints etc, this has worsened today - my thumb is inflamed, sore and the end is numb. What should I do? I have a 7 week old baby so am very tired just now, but feel genuinely rotten today.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012