Nausea, headache, cold, sore throat. Have bulimia. Worried. What can help?

hello. i got a problem. im a 16 year old girl, quite normal. my height is: 177 cm and my weight is 61-62 kg. But the last 2 weeks have been terrible. i have been sick. I ve had a cold, had a sore throat and have had bad cough, and when i just about to get well, i got sick again, with nausea , headache, and some of the same properties as mentioned before. i ve got a eating disorder ( bulimia ) and im wondering that my illness all the time could be because of my immune systems have been damaged. its really annoying and i can feel im about to get sick again after a weekend without feeling bad. i dont know what to do? im tired of being sick for the third week in a row. while i ve been sick i have eaten normally. but once everyday i have thrown up. i will soon contact my own doctor, but right now im really desperate, because im really worried. i also feel a very bad headache all the time! and it actually hurts in my eyes.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012