Nausea, headache, abdominal tightness. Had unprotected sex. Brown discharge. What is wrong?

I m a 37 year old female. I ve been having 3 days of non-stop nausea , headache , and upper abdominal tightness, in my diaphragm. I ve had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I m not due to get my period until the 10th of Jan. I ve been having some pinkish/brown discharge in the last 2 days. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I m just wondering what could be wrong with me. I also have lost my appetite .
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013