Nausea, gas, foul smelling stools, gas. Done wheat test and lactose test. Any answers?

Im a 31 yr old female and I ve been suffering with extreme nausea , gas, stinky poop and smelly gas... The nausea comes and goes but it s daily... I never vomit! I also have periods of feeling fine but those only last about a week or two at the most and then out of nowhere all my symptoms come back.. I can t eat much of anything I live on crackers! I had a wheat test done but I wasn t allergic. I also had a test done to see if I was lactose intolerant but that came back negitive as well... They ruled IBS and acid reflux disease ... I m so tired of being sick every day... Please if you can give any answers...
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012