Nausea, frequent urination, nausea, dizziness, cramps, headaches, trapped wind. Had unsafe sex. Pregnant?

okay well, had unprotected twice on the 10th day of my 28 day cycle and then again on the 13th day of my cycle. i started having extreme fatigue and frequent urination, nausea on and off, dizziness, cramping in the abdomen and lower back pain, pink spotting about 10 days after conception, lasted 4 days red blood and also pink blood, trapped wind and headaches. also had a strange metal taste in my mouth for a few days. all these symptoms i never have. even on my period i never get cramps or sore boobs nothing. so these symptoms are not common to me. if i was pregnant i would b exactly 2 weeks into it. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013