Nausea, flutters in stomach, sore nipples and always sleepy after tubes tied. Why ?

Hi I had my tubes tied in 2006 of January lately I have been feeling nausea off and on sometimes my nipples feel sore I have flutters in my stomach at time as if something is pushing in my stomach I now always sleepy yesterday I got some food from chillies and the RIBS SMELL WAS TERRIABLE TO ME and today I tried to eat poppies and the food made me feel worst when the doctor did my tubes he said he didn't burn them so I thought he put a Clamp on them so I asked him was the Clamp still on and he looked at me crazy like what! so I later on talked to a nurse and I told her about what he did and she later on told me that he didnt put a clamp on them all he did was cut them it shocked me cause I heard that they could possible grow back within five yrs or more....
Asked On : Sun, 7 Jul 2013