Nausea, fever and pains during the ovulation period. Is this due to anemia?

I have been having some odd symptoms every month around the time of my ovulation . For about two weeks every month before my period I feel like I have the flu . my symptoms include nausea , fever, aches and pains, head aches, and fatigue . This began happening about 6 months ago. The first time I ran a high fever for two days before getting any other symptoms but chalked it up to a normal sickness. Now that it has been happening every month I have noticed that it always happens for two weeks before my period. My mom says it could just be my anemia . Is this true? Are my symptoms normal or should I worry?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013