Nausea feeling, tiredness, sore breast, getting sick from smells, after having unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy?

I havent missed my period yet, but i had unprotected sex with my husband about 6 days ago and now im nauseous, over tired, sore breasts with big blue veins showing up, and smells that have never bothered me make me sick to my stomach . I took a test today but i still have about 10 days before my period is due. My last pregnancy was complicated so i want to be able to see a doctor as soon as possible. Do you think there is a good chance im pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012

It is too early to say if you have conceived or not. Please wait at least for a week after you miss your periods and do the pregnancy test. It is inconclusive if done before that.

If you get your periods normally on the regular date, then you are not pregnant.

If you had the intercourse on the days you were fertile, then the chances of you getting pregnant are good.

Hope this helps.