Nausea, fatigue, weight loss, lumps on left side of neck, lack of energy. Cause of worry?

Hi my 14 year old son has been unwell for 3 months but slowly getting worse he has constant nausea , fatigue and low weight, he has not lost a lot of weight but can not put any on, he is 5 foot 6 and 6 stone 2, he has painless lumps in the left side of his neck that are about the size of a large pea, he has 3 and has had them for about 6 weeks, doctor has sent him to hospital and he was seen by doctor in Gastro department and is being sent for stomach ultrasound but we were not told why, I am very worried about my son he can t go out, is constantly feeling unwell and no energy..
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013