Nausea, fatigue & late period, watery & smelly discharge after sex. Cause?

I have been having a watery discharge every time after getting intimate,It has happened thrice now.The discharge is a lot and comes out like urine...on drying its yellowish and has a smell.Aside from thar, I have had excruciating pain in my back just at my waist ,that at times I can t stand up straight and for the past Week I ve been having nausea and fatigue and now my period is late.This has never happened before.What could be the problem?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012