Nausea, fatigue, itching, aversion of food. Suffering from scleroderma, taking medication. Recommendations?

Hello Doctor, my mother suffers from scleroderma for more than a decade and she started medication of folitrax 10mg and folvite- one per week and cilamine, zy-q and ralista daily for the last 3+ months. From last 15 days, she is having severe nausea and fatigue, itching and aversion for food. Her doc stopped zy-q 3 days ago and her itching has reduced but she still has extreme fatigue and nausea and aversion for food. I am worried if I shd admit her to hospital. Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013