Nausea, fatigue, heartburn, gas, constipation, abdominal discomfort. What health condition causes this?

hi. i have been experiencing some very weird symptoms for the past maybe 2- 2 1/2 months. I have been randomly nauseated. I m not able to eat as much anymore. I can take a couple of bites and be full and nauseated...then hungry again after maybe an hour. I experience extreme fatigue , no matter how much sleep I get. I have thrown up in my mouth maybe 3 times. Here recently, I have been experiencing heartburn , gas, and now, just out of nowhere, constipation . I also experience some weird movements in my lower abdomen alot. sometimes it s the feeling of someone balling their fist and gently moving their fist across your stomach while adding a slight amount of pressure. I have thought that I may be pregnant. I am not on any birth control , but my partner always uses condoms ..I just have this instinct telling me that the condom may have split or something back in early March of this year and maybe he didn t know. I assume it may have because at one point it got a little dry down there..but I don t think he could tell..My periods have been out of whack since that time. One came early...the next one was light, and this last one came 4-5 days late and only lasted 3 days as opposed to the normal 5. My question to you is, is there any other health condition that could cause me to feel this way? I do already have one child and that is why I got really scared when I started feeling movement in my stomach about 3 weeks ago.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012