Nausea, fatigue, dizziness, teeth chattering, forehead tightness. What is going on?

I have been experiencing nausea , extreme fatigue (hard to walk across room without feeling faint), dizziness (made worse by warm water in shower, moving, but is there even while lying down), very stiff and sore left shoulder and neck, heavy head, fluttering in side, extreme pulsating vibrations in head, chest, sometimes arms and hands (these vibrations happen a lot lately. They are not painful, but it feels like chattering teeth -only its a chattering face and heart, an intense buzzing, whooshing sensation that s like my insides are a vibrating tuning fork. It is throughout both my face and chest that grows more and more intense. My nose and forehead get tight, my eyes feel bulged out, my heart beats fast.....although the last five times before had happened either walking or in the supermarket before, the last two times were even more intense and happened at home right in the beginning of light sexual activity, it has happened in the past when I was younger, but I think only when I had taken ecstasy and engaged in sexual activity).Usually the vibrations aren t associated with the other things and this time I have a slight tingling in my face, arms and chest even hours later.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012