Nausea, fatigue, back pain, increased thirst, abdominal bloating, loose stools, sensitive to smells. What does this mean?

Hi, For about 2 weeks I have had waves of nausea all day but unable to throw up, loss of apetite and an aversion to many foods I normally enjoy [opting only for simple/easy to digest, soups, drinks, toast etc] fatigue, back pain, increased thirst, abdominal bloating, loose stools, sensitive to smells like coffee etc as they bring on nausea and I feel some pain in the lower left when passing stools, and general dull pain under the left side of my ribcage otherwise. What might this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jun 2013