Nausea, fainting feeling, hard time breathing at the end of dialysis. Why did this happen ?

hi my mother was at dialysis this morning and then near the end of her session she started to feel very sick and nauses and fainting feeling she had a hard time breathing and then my dad called the nurse who said that the reason was because to much water was removed. I was wondering why that happend and dont they know how much water has to be removed before begining and the nurses were all concern. I was not there but i was gong to call the unit and ask my mother doesnt want me to because we have had previous bad nurses and caused a lot of problems with my mothers fistula which they ruptured and she can no longer use it. anyways was just interested in know why this occured about the water. Before i call the unit nurse to find out myself. Is this normal to happen or did the nurse not do her job proberly once again. Thanks AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013