Nausea during mornings, sickness with certain smells. Pregnancy test positive. Sure of pregnancy?

Hi? im worried i may be pregnant but im not sure. i had sex on my period the day it started without protection on November 22, 2012 and my period STOPPED the next day. then in december on the 15, that morning i had sex and my period came the same day. but now its january and i have been throwing up but ONLY in the mornings.. plus, certain smells make me sick.. i took a pregnancy test but it said postive but i think it may be something else. PLEASE HELP.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer