Nausea, dull abdominal pain, fluttering near belly button, heavy bloating, dizziness, constant nausea. Cause?

I feel nauseous, there is a dull pain in my abdomen and my right lower side near my bellybutton feels like its fluttering. Also my stomach looks like super bloated and I dunno what s wrong. I m also tired a lot and feel dizzy and lightheaded all the time. What could this be? I m sorry if this is hard to understand, I m absolutely terrible at explaining things. I ve been having these symptoms since September well except for being nauseous , I ve always felt constantly nauseous for as long as I can remember. By the way I m a 15 year old female. I have pure hypocholesrtomia (sp?), on and off I blood pressure , I have a heart murmer, I m overweight and I have mono and apparently low vitamin D and calcium . I did go to the doctor and that s how I know I have mono, low vitamin D and calcium. Do you think any of those has something to do with it? Also since we re or in the subject of my health every since I was a kid whenever I set up or do a sit up my stomach would go up in the middle and it was hard I can t describe it but it basically a lump going through the middle of my of abdomen vertically. What could that be? Thank you for your time!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012