Nausea, dizziness, neck and back pain, numbness in toes, pinched nerve. History of whiplash. Treatment?

I have nausea, dizzyness, neckpain , backpain , problems with my vocal cords (I cannot sing anymore the way I used to) and sometimes I lose feeling in the toes of my right foot. On days when my neck and back hurt more, I have more nausea andget more often dizzy. The nausea is also more in the mornings. I had whiplash about 10 years ago. The ENT specialist said my ears are ok (he did 5 different tests). The neurologist said I have a pinched nerve in my neck. None of the pills for nausea and dizzyness have helped me.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012