Nausea, dizziness, loss of appetite followed by chest pains and tightness in throat. Reasons ?

Hello. I am a 20 year old female. 101 pounds, about 5 1. I ve been having strange symptoms for a couple weeks now. It first started out with nausea , dizziness , and loss of appetite . A week later, I had chest pain on the right side and a tightness/lump feeling in my throat. I went to the hospital where they did a cest xray , heart test, a blood test, and a urine test. They didn t find anything wrong. This continued for about a week on and off. This week, I experience tightness in my throat but only for one day, random headaches that felt like they were in my ear that only lasted approx. 30 minutes, and random pain/weakness in my right arm. I have another doctors appointment this week but I would like some peace of mind.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012