Nausea, dizziness, light headed. On birth control, stopped and started again. Ketone, protein in urine. Treatment?

Deat Doctor, my daughter has been feeling very nauseous, dizzy & lightheaded for about a week now. She stopped the pill then went back on it. She is a few days late with her periods however she did a few HTP s of which one was positive & 2 others was negative. She had 2 blood tests and both was negative. Took her to the trauma centre today and her FBC was fine. She had 2+ ketone & 2+ protein in her urine . Please can you help as she is still feeling very nauseous. The dr had her on a drip, saline & buscopan. She hasn t been eating as well. Please can you help.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012