Nausea, dizziness, headache, cold sweat if not eaten in the morning. Is this normal?

I have a problem with hypoglycemia ... i think... Earlier this year a doctor told me to eat regularly and i should be fine, but almost every morning i wake up and within half an hour to an hour if i dont eat i will be nauseous, dizzy, headaches , cold-sweat, i basically feel like i got hit w the flu . Throughout the day if i dont eat often enough this will occur again and again. It effects my lifestyle and ive missed work due to it. Im starting to lose weight when im trying to gain weight. Is this normal??
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012