Nausea, dizziness, fatigue and irregular periods. Pregnancy test negative. What does it mean?

Hi I need some advice. I started my period 3-13-2013 but was abnormal I bled brown for two days and then stopped.I have been having nausea headache dizziness and fatigue . Yesderday (3-20-2013) I got sick twice in the morning and noticed I am spotting but not much. I took a pg test and came up negative but I don t know if I would be far enough along it took 6 weeks to show. up with my daughter. What does this sound like to you.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013