Nausea, dizziness, chills, fluttering in left side of head. Taking medication for diabetes. Cure?

Hello, I have been having an issue of feeling neasue most of the time. I have lost about 25 pounds over the last year. I am diabetic and tried ajusting when I take my medication , and that doesn t seem to help. Just yesterday I was out and I got dizzy and felt cold from within and I don t feel it was my sugar. I also just the other day got light headed and there was a fluttering in the left side of my head.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013