Nausea, dizziness after smoking. Have low blood pressure. What could it be?

Hi Doctor, Hope you are ok.. I have just had my second cigarette of the day (first was bout half an hour ago) and I nearly fainted. I felt very sick and nearly threw up, I went pale white and could not stand up. When eating a biscuit to see if helped, I barely had any suliver to help me eat it. This is not the first time but is the worst. I have low blood pressure consistatly every time I go to the doctors so it can no be that it raised my blood pressure too high. I am anemic but I take iron suppliments and don t see how anemia is linked to the cigarettes. I am 24years old, 5 8 and around 11 stone (last checked a year ago and still same size). I have been smoking sinse I was 16 but not heavily - only when stressed or socially. Today I wasn t stressed but craved one earlier then colleague had one so I joined. Please let me know if you can advise me what it could be as I do not have the time to go see my doctor as they are only open 9-6 and I work 9-6:30 and they are also open saturdays but I also work then! Many thanks, Louise
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013